You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

260224_Fathers_Day_1997.jpg

Watch Fathers' Day ( 1997 ) full movie online.
Jack Lawrence is a smart allec lawyer who is one day visited by an ex-girlfriend who tells him her kid was his. Enter Dale Putley, a depressed goofball who is also a writer, meets with the same ex-girlfriend who tells him her kid is his. One day Jack and Dale meet and discover what had happened: they've been told the same story and now there's a question of who the real father is. They learn their son is following a rock band called Sugar Ray around. So Jack and Dale hit the road to Sacremento and find their drunk, lovestruck son. Soon after they bring him back to their hotel room, their son escapes and Jack and Dale must use teamwork to find him again, bring him home, and find out which one of them is the real father.
Genres  Comedy, Romance, Western 
Released  May 09 1997
Duration 98 minutes
Produced In   USA   
Directed By Ivan Reitman
Starring   Geoffrey Infeld, Dennis Burkley, Mindy Seeger, Mary McCormack, Rhino Michaels, Patti D'Arbanville, Mel Gibson, Paul Herman, Tamara Zook, Matthew Murphy Karges, Charles Rocket, Louis E Rosas, John Papp, Barry Brandt, Mary Gillis, Bruce Greenwood, Jason Reitman, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tony Boldi, Dana Gould, Jennifer Crystal, Christopher Jaymes, Tom Verica, Meagen Fay, Catherine Reitman, Nastassja Kinski, William Hall, Billy Crystal, Alan Berger, Ricky Harris, Craig Bullock, Robin Williams, Louis Lombardi, Claudette Wells, Rodney Sheppard, Mark McGrath, Mylo Ironbear, Harry Northup, J Anthony Pena, Brian Tochi, Charlie Hofheimer, Jared Harris, Jennifer Echols, Charles Stan Frazier, Johnny Torres, Frank Medrano, David Ripley, Susan Traylor, Haylie Johnson, Lee Weaver

Streaming Links

vidzi.tv
www.thevideo.me
beta.vidup.me
openload.co
vodlocker.com
vidto.me
estream.to

Fathers' Day ( 1997 ) watch free movie online likewise on GoMovies 123Movies GoStream Fmovies SolarMovie Putlocker from streaming links like openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

Fathers' Day ( 1997 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.

Friends: 2013 Zone | Twistys Download | GFXTRA.Ch