You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

126642_Switchback_1997.jpg

Watch Switchback ( 1997 ) full movie online.
F.B.I. agent Frank LaCrosse returns home to find his home has been broken into, his son is missing and Missy the babysitter is lying in a pool of her own insides. Her murder being the hallmarks of a elusive enigmatic serial killer whose slaughter spree...stretches nearly two years. Frank's desperate pursuit leads to Amarillo, Texas, where two more victims matching the killers M.O. have been found slashed to death. As Frank searches for his suspect the local Sheriff Buck Olmstead and his Deputy Nate Booker investigate the killings in-between a heated election feud, with his competition police chief Jack McGinnis. All the while drifting former doctor Lane Dixon is picked up by ex-railroad man, Bob Goodall. As a local Mechanic, Clyde 'Shorty' Callahan becomes the latest victim. Frank hopes and prays to find this sociopath before he disappears perhaps forever into the rocky mountains
Genres  Action, Thriller, Mystery 
Released  Oct 31 1997
Duration 118 minutes
Produced In   USA   
Directed By Jeb Stuart
Starring   Gregory Scott Cummins, Marty Lindsey, Michael K Osborn, Brent Hinkley, Bill Rodgers, Jared Leto, Merle Kennedy, Pat Mahoney, Dennis Quaid, Dean Hallo, Leigh Reyburn, Gil Colon, Lois Hicks, William Fichtner, Wendelin Harston, Sandy Ward, Kevin Cooney, Walton Goggins, Danny Glover, Vern Porter, Christopher Michael, Maggie Roswell, Ben Fuhrman, Mark Curry, Ken Thorley, Stuart Proud Eagle Grant, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Joe Alfasa, Robert Peters, Allison Smith, Lionel Douglass, Ted Levine, Claudia Stedelin, Ted Markland, Paul Parducci, Leo Burmester, R Lee Ermey, Gary Giem, Velvet Rhodes

Streaming Links

thefile.me
openload.co
vodlocker.com
thefile.me
vidzi.tv
vid.ag
veehd.com
filenuke.com
mightyupload.com

Switchback ( 1997 ) watch free movie online likewise on GoMovies 123Movies GoStream Fmovies SolarMovie Putlocker from streaming links like openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

Switchback ( 1997 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.