You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

121949_Its_My_Party_1996.jpg

Watch It's My Party ( 1996 ) full movie online.
"You won't leave me, will you?" Nick asks Brandon shortly after revealing to him the results of his last blood test for HIV. "I don't want to die alone." In spite of Brandon's protestations, the two soon find the love they had shared for many years in ruins. One year after their breakup, Nick is confronted with a ravaged immune system and a CT Scan and lab values which, along with his worsening forgetfulness, clenches the diagnosis of Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (PML) -- a condition he has seen claim his friends and one which he vows will not take him. Due to the aggressive nature of the disease, he has only a few days of conscious life remaining. His plan, he announces to family and "extended family," is to voluntarily end his life himself before the disease renders him unrecognizable to those he loves and he, in turn, is unable to recognize them. Uninvited to the farewell party, Brandon's presence is greeted with jeers from those who see him as having abandoned Nick is his time of greatest need.
Genres  Drama 
Released  Jan 11 1996
Duration 110 minutes
Produced In   USA   
Directed By Randal Kleiser
Starring   Devon Gummersall, Bruce Davison, Lisa Pelikan, Peter Murnik, Joel Polis, Brian To, Dimitra Arliss, Paul Regina, Olivia Newton-John, Eric Roberts, Roddy McDowall, Victor Love, Cassandra Peterson, Dennis Christopher, Nina Foch, Steve Antin, Joe Everett Michaels, Margaret Cho, David Medina, Gregory Harrison, Bronson Pinchot, Marlee Matlin, George Segal, Christopher Atkins, Greg Louganis, Sally Kellerman, David Knapp, Michael Kearns, Eugene Robert Glazer, Lou Liberatore, Steve Kmetko, Lee Grant, Ron Glass

Streaming Links
thefile.me
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

It's My Party ( 1996 ) watch online on openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

It's My Party ( 1996 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.

Friends: 2013 Zone | Twistys Download | GFXTRA.Ch | Torrent Download