You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

112073_Die_Ballade_vom_traurigen_Cafe_1991.jpg

Watch The Ballad of the Sad Cafe ( 1991 ) full movie online.
A tangled triangle. In the rural South of the early 20th century, Miss Amelia is the town eccentric, selling corn liquor and dispensing medicine. She takes in her half-sister's son, a diminutive crook-back named Lymon. He suggests they open a café in the downstairs of her large house. Marvin Macy gets out of prison and returns to town; turns out he was married to Amelia but it wasn't consummated. He pleaded, then got angry. Is he back for revenge? Eventually, Amelia and Marvin stage a no-holds-barred fight in the café. Lymon's complicated response to Marvin and to Cousin Amelia figures in the resolution.
Genres  Comedy, Drama, Mystery 
Released  Mar 28 1991
Duration 100 minutes
Produced In   UK USA   
Starring   Austin Pendleton, Harry Jay Knowles, Keith Carradine, Terry Mross, Vanessa Redgrave, Lanny Flaherty, Don Stroud, Paul Wright, Cork Hubbert, Robert Jones, Earl Hindman, Ted J Crum, Anne Pitoniak, Mert Hatfield, Joe Stevens, Rod Steiger

Streaming Links

thevideo.me
openload.co
vidzi.tv
streamin.to
estream.to
vidto.me
vidup.me

The Ballad of the Sad Cafe ( 1991 ) watch free movie online likewise on GoMovies 123Movies GoStream Fmovies SolarMovie Putlocker from streaming links like openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

The Ballad of the Sad Cafe ( 1991 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.