You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

100810_Den_lilla_trumslagarflickan_1984.jpg

Watch Den lilla trumslagarflickan ( 1984 ) full movie online.
A Palestinian bomber has killed an Israeli diplomat and his family and the Israeli plot to neutralise him becomes convoluted as they select an American Actress (Charlie) to impersonate the Bomber's brother's girlfriend after the Israeli's capture and kill the brother. Charlie is placed into a world where she begins being an actress, then becomes a spy, then is trained by the Palestinians as a guerrilla and finally is sent to deliver a bomb. She is chronically confused by how far she is really supposed to go in her impersonations and how much of herself she must give up. From the book by John Le Carre
Genres  Thriller 
Released  Oct 19 1984
Duration 130 minutes
Produced In   USA   
Directed By George Roy Hill
Starring   Reinhard Kolldehoff, Sami Frey, Aviva Joel, Ori Levy, Juliano Mer, Thorley Walters, Albert Moses, Bill Nighy, Sabi Dorr, Smadar Brener, Sasi Sa'ad, Gawn Grainger, Dor Zweigenboim, Julian Firth, Peter Capell, Illona Linthwaite, Dana Wheeler-Nicholson, Eli Danker, Klaus Kinski, Anna Massey, Kerstin De Ahna, Ben Robertson, Heinz Weiss, Shimon Finkel, Michael Cristofer, Jonathan Sagall, Rolf Becker, Yossi Werzansky, Jeff Lester, Dieter Augustin, Irene Marot, Rowena Cooper, Diane Keaton, Melanie Kilburn, Michael Graham Cox, Philipp Moog, Yorgo Voyagis, David Suchet, Elisabeth Neumann-Viertel

Streaming Links

estream.to
vidup.me
openload.co
vidto.me
thevideobee.to
vidtodo.com
vidlox.tv
vshare.eu
thevideo.me
vidzi.tv

Den lilla trumslagarflickan ( 1984 ) watch free movie online likewise on GoMovies 123Movies GoStream Fmovies SolarMovie Putlocker from streaming links like openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

Den lilla trumslagarflickan ( 1984 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.