You are not logged in.

Movies2WatchOnline.Com

Watch Full Movies Online For Free
admin
Administrator

116798_I_Love_a_Man_in_Uniform_1994.jpg

Watch I Love a Man in Uniform ( 1994 ) full movie online.
Henry Adler lives in Ontario by himself, regularly visits his gruff and critical father, and works in a bank; he's also an actor. He finds new purpose in life when he's cast as a cop in a realistic TV show. He gets into the part, borrowing the uniform from wardrobe, and walking around the city streets. Soon he's talking to bank customers as if he's a cop; this gets him in trouble with his boss, but Henry doesn't care. He falls for one of the actresses, Charlie, and they practice together. Henry's quirks and his intensity creep her out, though, and she breaks off all contact. He's desolate. Things come to a head when one of LA's finest mistakes Henry for a real cop.
Genres  Drama, Thriller 
Released  Jun 10 1994
Duration 97 minutes
Produced In   Canada   
Directed By David Wellington
Starring   Michael Hogan, Albert Schultz, Alex Karzis, Rino Romano, Graham Losee, Wendy Hopkins, Mark Melymick, Von Flores, Tom McCamus, Jhene Erwin, Matt Cooke, Brigitte Bako, Kirsten Kieferle, Daniel MacIvor, Kevin Tighe, Graham McPherson, Mark Wilson, Victor Ertmanis, Matthew Ferguson, Henry Czerny, Nancy Cser, Christopher Marren, Richard Blackburn, Dick Grant, Paulina Gillis, Dana Brooks, David Hemblen, JD Nicholsen

Streaming Links

estream.to
thevideo.me
openload.co
vidzi.tv
vidup.me
streamin.to

I Love a Man in Uniform ( 1994 ) watch free movie online likewise on GoMovies 123Movies GoStream Fmovies SolarMovie Putlocker from streaming links like openload estream streamango thevideo vidzi userscloud and many more.

I Love a Man in Uniform ( 1994 ) full movie online for free

Watch Full Movies Online For Free. Watch favorite movies tv shows online from streaming links on movies2watchonline.